“Ringing the Bell” is an important milestone signaling the end of cancer treatment and starting the road to recovery and wellness. It is stage worth celebrating with someone fighting.We, like many families, have had cancer touch our lives with both loss and triumph, and know how it can be important to carry a symbol of perseverance, in this case: the "I Rang The Bell" Necklace.
* Cast in genuine sterling silver, created to be 22mm across.
* Set with a brightly colored center synthetic crystal to represent your cancer awareness color, and offset with two brilliant round cut cubic zirconia for an extra glimmer. * Engraved with your "Ring The Bell" date.
* Fitted with a reliable 20 inch sterling silver chain, and gorgeously boxed for gifting.
* Ask for a quote using genuine gemstones, or 10K/14K white or yellow gold.
* Medal is also available as a lapel pin or charm.
* A portion of the "CLASSIC-I Rang The Bell" Necklace proceeds supports our local Cancer Unit.
How it all began https://northernontario.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1748385&binId=1.1142313&playlistPageNum=2